This section (together with the documents expressly referred to in it) tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions that will apply to any contract between us for the sale of our Goods to you.
It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before contacting us. If there is any term that you do not understand or do not accept, then please discuss this with a member of our team. All the goods shown for sale are subject to these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These terms and conditions only apply to our consumer customers.
- All Goods shown on our website are subject to availability.
- Shipping charges are not included, charges depend on delivery service chosen and destination.
- You must make payment for the Goods in advance and we must receive full and cleared funds prior to dispatch of the goods.
- We accept the following payment methods:
Credit/Debit Card (upon personal collection only)
Bank transfer (available also in EURO currency)
Part exchange: Where your purchase of the goods also involves your sale of a watch, we can accept your watch as part payment towards ours.Where your part exchange allowance exceeds the purchase price of the goods, we will issue you with the appropriate credit by bank transfer. Where your part exchange allowance is less than the purchase price of the goods, you can pay the outstanding balance using another method listed above. Our Sell Your Watch terms and conditions also apply.
- Delivery dates will vary depending on the availability of the goods and shipping destination. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. All dates quoted by us for dispatch and delivery of the goods, though given in good faith, are estimates only. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control.
- If you are based outside the UK, you may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. You must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the Goods. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your Order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.
- We provide a 12-months warranty covering manufacturing defects, but NOT any accidental damage. Our pre-owned watches are accompanied either by our Full or Limited 12 month warranty (the "Warranty") from the day you receive your watch, protecting your watch against manufacturing and mechanical defects, subject to the following terms and conditions. Our warranty does not cover new watches. If your watch is protected by a Limited Warranty, given its age, we do not guarantee that your watch will keep typical expected tolerances for timekeeping, and it is no longer suitable for use in wet environments or submersion in water. Your Warranty will be registered to your current postal address. To ensure your Warranty remains valid, please make sure that you inform us of any changes to your contact details without delay, including your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number. The Warranty does not cover theft or loss of your watch, normal wear-and-tear, damage caused to your watch by accidents, mishandling, mistreatment or negligence (including, without limitation, damage caused by failure to follow manufacturer and/ or our instructions). In particular, wear of the watch strap, glass, clasp and cosmetic damage are not covered by our Warranty. If your watch is covered by our Limited Warranty, deviations in time-keeping or damage caused to your watch by water ingress are not covered by our Warranty. If your watch is returned to us due to a valid claim against our Warranty whilst it is still protected by the manufacturer warranty, we reserve the right to proceed with the works through the manufacturer warranty in the first instance. Your Warranty will be invalidated in the event that a third party carries out any tests or work on your watch (including, without limitation, dismantling your watch to carry out an inspection) without our prior knowledge and consent. The use of aftermarket components can severely compromise the technical performance, reliability and waterproofness of your watch. Any modification of your watch by the addition or substitution of components by aftermarket products that have not been provided by the manufacturer will invalidate your Warranty. In the event of a claim against your Warranty, we will refund, repair or replace your watch at our sole discretion. Time will not be of the essence for completion of any works carried out under Warranty. We have the final decision on all claims against our Warranty. If any dispute arises in connection with the Warranty, we reserve the right to instruct an independent third-party watchmaker nominated by us to determine the issues in dispute, though are under no obligation to do so. The conclusion in the report to be provided by the third party will be binding as between the parties. Please note that the recommendations of the manufacturer are expressly excluded for the purposes of our Warranty, where such recommendations conflict with our advice. If you are based outside of the United Kingdom, you may have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities of your country for work done under Warranty, particularly if you do not correctly complete the relevant declarations.
- Delivery of the watch will be completed when we deliver the watch to the address given in your order or when the watch is collected from our offices (by you or your representative). If you arrange for another courier to collect the watch, delivery will be completed when the watch is collected from our offices. This means that we will not be responsible if the watch is lost or damaged in the course of transit. The watch will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery. Your Warranty is personal to you and is non-transferable. The Warranty is in addition to your statutory and common law rights. If you wish to make a claim against your Warranty, please contact a member of our servicing team by calling +44(0) 2074938314 or emailing email@example.com
- Our goods are being sold on the VAT margin scheme.
- Our site, www.watchandpassion.com, is operated by Watch&Passion Ltd. We are registered in England under company number 9002202. Our main trading address is Grays Antique Market, Unit 110, 58, Davies Street, W1K 5LP, London. Our VAT number is 196 2505 89.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Thank you for visiting our site.