INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you: an Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.watchandpassion.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Watch&Passion, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways: a To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. In the case of product enquiries, your e-mail address, including details of the watch you selected, will be stored so that we can return a written quote by e-mail or send offers on similar watches or other offers that might be relevant to you. For instance, we may contact you with price and availability information on watches that both we and third parties (authorized watch dealers) have in stock.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To conduct market research.
- o run competitions, promotions and events, both ours and those from carefully selected third party companies. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by telephone or e-mail. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for
crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Disclosure of your information We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
a- In the event that Watch&Passion does not have a supplier for a particular brand or individual watch, in which case we may pass your details on to a third party authorized watch dealer (high street shop) so that they can quote on price and availability.
b- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
c- If Watch&Passion or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
d- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of or terms and conditions of sale or purchase and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Watch&Passion, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com . Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.